View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 06:39 PM   #21
WhiteSox05CA
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio View Post
I am a recent purchaser of an Eagnas Challenger 1 drop weight machine. I have to say that I have had nothing but positive experiences with the Eagnas/Maxline co. The Challenger 1 is a very "beefy" machine. It is, I believe, a very good value for the money. It has "spring assisted" swivel clamps and a very sturdy base. The linear gripper works very well. My dealings with Maxline have been all through e-mail and they have been very good about responding and mailing things out in a timely fashion. I have read all the negative reports about this company. I did a lot of research before I chose this particular machine. I am brand new to stringing and am thoroughly satisfied with this drop weight machine. I would highly reccommend it to anyone who is going to be stringing for themselves and wants to begin experimenting with "hybrid" stringing.

Good luck!

Antonio

Antonio, how do I know that you don't work for Eagnas? I mean, this is one of your first posts. I wouldn't be surprised if Eagnas dudes came around these boards supporting their product and trying to convince us.
WhiteSox05CA is offline   Reply With Quote