View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 01:58 AM   #35
BreakPoint
Supernatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
So let me try to get this straight (as if that's ever possible with you)...
You say that no-one is buying/using the K-90 tennis racquet because of Federer's influence, but people will be flocking to the stores to buy the shoes that Federer appears to be wearing.

So people want to wear the 'same' shoes as Federer, but not play with the 'same' racquet as Federer. That is what you're saying.

But, then again, you yourself did also say that what you write in one thread has nothing to do with what you write in another thread. And this fact is painfully (and humorously) obvious to a growing number of people here.
Do people demo shoes? When was the last time you read a review of a shoe demo from a poster here?

I said specifically "most of the people on this board are playing with the K90 because they liked it after they tried it and NOT just because Federer uses it.". If they didn't like it, they wouldn't be using it, regardless of what Federer is using. Did you not read most of the K90 reviews?

With shoes, you have to buy it to try it. People will buy it because of Federer, but now you're stuck with the shoe if you don't like it. That's not the case with racquets. You can demo it first and then decide if it works for your game. If it does, you buy it because you like it and not because of Federer. If it doesn't, you don't buy it regardless of Federer. I don't know of too many people that bought the K90 because of Federer even though they absolutely HATED the racquet when they demoed it, do you?
BreakPoint is offline   Reply With Quote