View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 01:34 PM   #43
TonLars
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35ft6 View Post
Butorac winning an ATP doubles title is mind blowing. On TV, you could see that his strokes were the worst on the court, but hustling in doubles goes a long way. You could see him and Murray wanted it wayyyyyy more. I've heard great things about Gustavos.

You hit your forehand a lot like Nadia Petrova. Did you guys ever play any of the top d-2 teams? Ever scrimmage Northwood, the Michigan one?
Yeah im happy for Butorac he is doing amazing in doubles right now with Murray! He is a great doubles player with his height and serve and net play, also he is an example of how people can be alot better at either singles or doubles. I am pretty even with him for singles but he is now top 45 I think on ATP for doubles now having won about 3 titles which is just as you said more than anyone could ever ask for and I certainly could never accomplish that!

We actually almost played Northwood as we would have met them in the sweet 16 of the NCAA tournament but we lost in the round of 32 to Nebraska-Kearney.