View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 06:47 PM   #31
couch
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Did I mention anything at all about influencing the young?
No.
Read my post - it should be quite clear that I was referring to adults of a certain age who are used to classic frames when I wrote:
"...in the hopes that it would fool some people into believing that there isn't much difference between classic racquets and Babolats, and that if legends like Laver can make the switch, anyone can."

It's good to read posts before you respond to them.
Well, I would think that older and wiser gentlemen, like yourself Deuce, wouldn't be influenced by Rod Laver holding a PD in Tennis Magazine. So I'm am so, so, so very sorry that I "assumed" you might have possibly been referring to younger adults that are usually a little more easily influenced.

I'll make sure and read your posts many, many times before I respond to them but your quote "...in the hopes that it would fool some people into believing that there isn't much difference between classic racquets and Babolats, and that if legends like Laver can make the switch, anyone can." doesn't say anything about adults and neither did suresh's post either.

So, nanny nanny boo boo. Maybe you should state a little more clearly what exactly you mean.
couch is offline   Reply With Quote