View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 02:30 AM   #35
Dolphina
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM28143 View Post
It is a simple, offensive, but accurate fact: Men are better at sports than women. My sister has been playing tennis for 6 years. She has taken lessons, she has played in tournaments and trains all summer. On the contrary, I've been playing for about a year with no formal training. Yesterday I bet her 200 bucks she could not beat me in a one set match. She accept the challenge and guess what? I whooped her 6-2. She hits a nice ball however, I'm fast enough to chase down everything. She has no weapon to beat me. I do not think she even hit one winner throughout the match. My sister, as should all women, learned the simple fact that she is inferior in regards to sports.
On amateur level women can compete with men. Iīve mostly always played with men, and I regularly beat a man, that was 20 years older than me, so in his 40s, often easily 6-2, depending on my form. It was simply because, he sucked at sports. But I also can well compete with my uncles, and with some players my age, and I never had a real trainer, nor do I play very much. I think I would have problems against a guy at my level, and probably be beaten, and thatīs what happens in sports, if men compete against women their level, and thatīs why theyīre separated.
Didnīt Serena say at Wimbly, that she only hits with guys, who can beat her (no top pro players) to prepare for matches. I also remember darkly that she played a fun match against some royal amateur player (who was that again?) at the Laureus awards and lost 7-5 in the third.
Dolphina is offline   Reply With Quote