View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 09:36 PM   #1026
Starlite
Semi-Pro

Send a message via AIM to Starlite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShcMad View Post
That was uncalled for! Not cool. Totally not cool!
Haha, you’re a good sport. I know more than a few people give you crap about liking Marat. It’s all in jest, my dear.

Quote:
Anyway, how in the world did you manage to find that little post I made ages ago? You must have been browsing through TW threads all night long trying to find that!
Well, I pretty much stalk you so it didn’t take that long…kidding, it took forever! I remember you posted something funny in the Ladies only thread, and so I stopped and wondered to myself “what topic would ShcMad have posted about in this thread?” and lo and behold on January 27th 2007 this little gem appeared.

Quote:
I see you're pretty good at dirt-digging, eh eh? Well, let me tell you that I'm pretty good at 'Whack-a-mole.' Ok, that was a lame joke.
Bad jokes are the best kind, and I hear ‘wack-a-mole’ is a great way to practice overheads.

Quote:
In my defense, let me tell you that I just said you 'might' have a little crush on mr. gulbis because you were like "Ahh, for the love of God, get some pics of him whilst in NY!!" I mean, with that much interest, who wouldn't suspect that, ya know?
Topaz and Sup2Dresq had never heard of heard of him, so I gave them the run down, but wow, you make it seem like I was manic over Sup taking pictures! Here's what I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlite View Post
I would be delighted to see any pictures of any players you happen to see, but I actually do have a random request: Ernests Gulbis (LAT).
Anyways, it's understandable, people get silly crushes on tennis players every now and then, myself included, and there are worse things to be accused of. Mr. Gulbis is not bad looking, but he does look to be about 14, and you and I both know he's not quite up to Marat's standard.
Starlite is offline   Reply With Quote