View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 04:04 PM   #32
tricky
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
When you put a new QB in, you run so you make the QB more comfortable. It's not Dorrell's fault the team had over 10 penalties, but he should have done more and better prepared his backup QB.
Agreed, and that's part of Dorrell's MO. When sheet hits the fan, what does Dorrell always do? Look at his hard board. Looks at it some more. Keeps looking at it until his team loses by 20 to a high school team. He just didn't seem like a "Plan B" person.

Truth is, I'm mad at SC. Even though I'm a Cal alumni and grew up a Buckeye fan, SC is the unofficial football team of South California (sorry Chargers!) I'm mad thay they put themselves into a hole like this, when game after game, the warning signs were there. The Pac-10 is maybe the 2nd toughest conference this year; with all of their problems, they'll have to fight their way out of a hole just to win the Pac-10. I was hoping that we would get 2 Pac-10 reps in the BCS, one vying for the title, and the other representing the Pac-10 in the Rose Bowl.

That said, it was really eerie watching both UCLA and ND fans cheering wildly when the score went up. Has that EVER happened?