View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 01:39 PM   #54
Supernatural_Serve's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,348

I had to replace a toilet. If you look in the tank of a toilet the fill valve assembly connected to the water supply is known as a ballcock.

word for the day:

I thought that was funny.
Supernatural_Serve is offline   Reply With Quote