Originally Posted by adrianwansk
can u plz show us a video on how to do it thanks, plus is it harder to paint the wilson W sign on, thanks alot
I keep meaning to pj one of my frames when I get a chance, and I decided that for stuff like this, I would:
1. Print a copy of the Symbol or lettering on adhesive paper and cut it out.
2. put the first layer of paint on (the color that you want the symbol/lettering to be). Put the appropriate number of coats on and sand as necessary.
3. place the newly made "sticker" on the frame
4. Do the next layer of paint. Again do as many coats as necessary and sand as needed.
5. Peel the "sticker" off, and you will be left with the desired color
6. put the clear coat on the frame.
I haven't done this personally yet, so I'm not 100% sure that it'll work, but I don't see a reason why it wouldn't.