View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 06:10 PM   #4
Fuzzy10sBalls
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moz View Post
Having read lots of threads on here about improving your game, playing tournaments etc and currently being between careers in a mid life crisis sort of way I have been inspired to do what I do best. Bugger all.

So from now on I am a full time tennis player. Having not played tennis at all during my 20's and never really been coached as a junior I am giving myself two years to see where I could have ended up. At the end of the 2 years I will have turned 37.

I am currently a 4.5 NTRP and 5.2 LTA Rating and spend my time between the UK (mainly), the USA and perhaps a few others. I will also be playing some over 35's events - that being the lowest official age group for British and International veterans.

Anyway, as you can tell by my ratings I'm not particularly good but determined to improve. If you're bored enough you can follow my exploits at:

http://oldmanontour.blogspot.com/

Any tips / comments gratefully received.
aloha

Dude I have played you in a tourn before and we know each other from tournamets. I def think your a 5.0. You have a good game, and can rip the forehand hard as hell when your not doing the andy murray loop. Your weight is good, but your cardio might need some work. I think your have a good all around game, but lacking a bit in the net play confidence. Your a fighter , but you get way too negative at yourself, when you should be pumping yourself up with positive remarks. I guess the britt in your cant help but rip some loud cuss words, .
Forget the andy murray attitude and act like nadal staying positive and having a short term memory.

I hope if you dont get where you want after 2 years you dont quit. I would hope you play until you cant physically.

I will be rooting for you! Good luck.

Just ask sup2dresq who i am, but keep it private
Fuzzy10sBalls is offline   Reply With Quote