View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 12:25 PM   #34
Polaris
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrissey View Post
Get your stuff straight. I listen to these guys on the radio at work and Chris "Maddog" Russo is a big Fed fan and he's always trying to find ways for Fed to beat Nadal on certain days when he's talking tennis. He actually was outraged at Dwane Wade getting the Sportsman of the year instead of Fed and called up the Sports Illustrated chairman (thereabouts) to complain and question his decision. His answer was pathetic and Maddog was yelling at him saying that Wade only won because he's more popular in the US and with him on the cover it'll sell more copies instead of an unknown tennis player from Switzerland. The average Yank doesn't know who he is and if they know I don't think they'll be compelled to buy the SI issue because of him.
First, you try to get your understanding straight about the difference between facts and opinions. I expressed an opinion that the interviewer is a ******bag. It is a fact that he harped on Fed's losses in the interview.

This has absolutely nothing to do with whether he is a Fed fan or not. He might very well be a Fed fan. I just think he doesn't understand the game, it is as simple as that. That is nothing to be bothered about. I think Peter Bodo doesn't understand the game either, but that is just my unimportant view of things.

Last edited by Polaris : 03-15-2008 at 12:28 PM.