View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 03:12 PM   #44
drakulie
Talk Tennis Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babb View Post
And did you notice during the PLO that a lot of the line judges and officials were wearing the Trances? They must've read your review
LOL, maybe they did read the review. But no, I didn't notice that. I wonder if they will be using them in Miami???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubHoUno View Post
How does theese Wilson shoes size up compared to Nike Vapor and Adidas Barricade ?
I will probably buy a pair online at TW and would like to know what size to order
ClubHoUno, here was my response to someone else who asked for a comparison of these shoes with the barricades. I can't speak in regards to the vapors as I have never tried those shoes. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakulie View Post
AndrewD, as Goober mentioned, it is fair to say the flex is more near the toe area of the shoe.

In relation to "true to size">>> Whenever I use Nike, I have to order a half size larger. With these shoes, I took a chance and told TW to send me my exact shoe size, and they fit perfectly. Keep in mind everyones feet are different. If you are thinking of ordering them, perhaps you should go to a local store and try them on before you order them online to make sure you get the right fit.

Lastly, I would rate them just as high, if not higher than Adidas, Nike, K Swiss, etc. These are damn good shoes, and for the price as well as the fact they hardly have any wear on them, I would rate them higher than other manufacturers shoes.

If it wasn't for the fact I have so many Oscillates remaining, I would switch to these shoes permanently.

Good luck.