View Single Post
Old 04-16-2004, 12:46 PM   #5
Foo4Everlong
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Foo4Everlong

I have a question about these shoes. Did anyone else have trouble with either breaking them in or getting them to stop hurting your feet? I have a flat narrow foot and I wasn't sure if that was the problem or weather or not I didn't give them enough of a chance to get used to them. The first few times I wore them they hurt my feet so much I had to literally take them off. Luckily I was just giving a lesson and not playing a match or anything. But still. Anyways, I did try them out a couple of different times with the same result. Is there a certain amount of times that you have to wear these to get used to them or what? I have talked to a few people who said the exact same thing I did. They hurt like hell the first few times they wore them, but then after the break-in period was over they felt great. For some reason I couldn't get over that break-in period for some reason. Anyways, I have two brand new pairs of black ones, and I love the way they look but have put them on the back burner because of the hurting problem. Then I got the Implosions, then eventually the Breathe Frees, which are my all time favorites. Does anyone have any info for me on these? Thanks, Later
Foo4Everlong is offline   Reply With Quote