View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 11:36 PM   #3
ogruskie
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
What are you trying to achieve through exercising?

Do you want to lose weight, look better, add more mass, add more endurance, become faster, etc?

Why do you want to exercise as much as possible within a day? Are you trying to meet a certain goal by a certain date?
I'm trying to burn fat, and tone my muscles. The muscles are there, but they need to be a little more toned and shed of some fat to be truly visible. I've got a good weight lifting routine that I've been using for a year or so, and its been good for me.

So, I'm not trying to lose weight, but lose FAT. I think that I rid myself of another...eh...I don't know....20 pounds of fat, I'd be better looking and quicker as a result.

Why do I want to exercise as much as possible? It makes me happy, and I've got nothing else to do. Exercise makes me a happy little boy and brings about a great feeling of confidence.

School starts in about 8 or 9 weeks. I don't have a vivid picture of how I want to be by then, but I'd like to be as physically fit and good looking as I can make myself to be within these 8/9 weeks.