View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 05:20 AM   #1
The Topspin Man
New User

Default Charles Nguyen (nguyenc_07@yahoo.com) is a SCAM ARTIST

just wanted to give EVERYONE the heads up that this guy is a major scam artist and nobody should dela with him!

charles has a profile name of nguyenc_07

his email is nguyenc_07@yahoo.com

we first emailed each other through tennis talk and after a few emails here and there, we agreed on a trade

me living in australia and him living united states, it was always going to be hard

we were meant to trade racquets

i was offering him my pair of kfactor tours + 3 sets of alu power + cash and he was going to trade me his 4 microgel extremes, bag and grommet

i sent him my racquets and he said he sent his and had been 3 weeks and still nothing - after emailing him many times, he would constantly say he had sent the racquets and other loads of crap but he's a lying scumbag

i had a few people try to track down his happenings or where abouts and before i knew it, someone found that he was selling MY RACQUETS (kfactors) on craigslist and also the racquets that were MEANT to be mine (microgel extremes)

i contacted him through email and phone but he is not picking up - something very dodgy happend when i called him up and i asked if he was there and a voice said "no he is not" but it was clearly him and he hung up

since then i have been directed to his message box and he has not been replying

i have his email address, phone number and also address

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH THIS GUY

below are the racquets that we were meant to trade
the extreme that i was meant to have and the kfactor that was mine but he has made changes to it (restrung it etc)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/spo/749287796.html
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/spo/749287755.html

he said he shipped the racquets on the 16th of June, but as you can clearly see - his for sale date on his craiglist ad are in July

if anybody can help me, please do - i have his mobile (408 218 6799) and his address is

3246 Cortona Dr
San Jose, CA 95135

whoever can get him to send me my racquets will receive a monetary reward

Last edited by TW Staff : 07-14-2010 at 05:02 PM.
The Topspin Man is offline   Reply With Quote