View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 06:35 AM   #8
kobe3pointer's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 445

Report him to:

second call her towns police department and file a report.
provide them with all the information you have and fax copies of the Tracking Information to the officer taking the report.
give them her adress, phones and ip if u can get it from a mod here. (use google or to get her police dept #)

also file a report with the postmaster general (what she did is considered mail fraud and thats a federal offense)

also contact the troll hunters here

I got my stuff back, the gentlemen was prosecuted for fraud not only me but several other online members on another forum.

Good luck and it time to get the this going. the longer you wait the more less likely you will not get your stuff back.
kobe3pointer is offline   Reply With Quote