View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 10:32 AM   #191
lecter255
Rookie

hey topspin man sorry to hear about this, and for the rest of you, please don't get too hot-headed and deal vigilante justice via something like baseball bats, kerosene, rocks onto house or car, threats of any kind, calls at 3 AM or fecal vandalism. though I am sure the general sentiment here is that the guy deserves all these things, please play by the rules and go by the law and hopefully get this sorted out properly. I wonder if that address is his real home address. It might be his friend's or a kind neighbor's who is oblivious to nguyen's less than honest dealings, to say the least. heck, if nguyen has half a brain, nguyen wouldn't even be his real name.

I guess everyone should take a page from this and deal with people with good references. If that's not available, deal via paypal so you have a proper channel of filing a dispute and getting your money back.

again topspin man, i am sorry you got scammed. hopefully you can find solace in the support us forum members are showing.

what are you guys hoping to achieve. i am hoping at least the SJPD will pay the man(calling him a man is giving him too much credit, i'm afraid) in question a visit.
finally the French and Federer @ 15 + #1 in the world again =D
2x Pro Staff 6.0 85 with Topspin Cyberflash 17 @ 60lbs
lecter255 is offline   Reply With Quote