View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 02:23 PM   #194
lecter255
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennislover33 View Post
Are you Viet Communist? If yes, you know exactly what I am talking about. If not, you need to do some research on them what they have done for people in Vietnam the last 32 yrs.

Yes, I know it's about Charles Nguyen and it's the same behaviour of stealing. I compared Charles with the Vietnamese Communist since they're the same to me.
what so all thieves with a Nguyen last name are Viet-Coms now? What kind of rubbish logic is this? By that reasoning, everytime you see a white thief or robber do you think about how Native Americans where displaced by white folks and hence think the entire US government is evil? From the sound of it you were deeply wronged by the Vietnamese government, and I am sorry if you have. But this is not the right board for political rants and raves.

And I don't think the pride of Vietnamese people is hurt by this one criminal. He's just one person. If you let this one person's crimes bring shame to everyone with a last name of Nguyen then you are giving him too much credit, don't you think?
finally the French and Federer @ 15 + #1 in the world again =D
2x Pro Staff 6.0 85 with Topspin Cyberflash 17 @ 60lbs

Last edited by lecter255 : 07-22-2008 at 02:33 PM.
lecter255 is offline   Reply With Quote