View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 04:55 PM   #5
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,195

2 suggestions:
first is as suggested above, to see a physician, preferably someone who deals w/ athletes.

second, a great website is
it has a lot of info so you can ask intelligent questions when you see the physician.

Hope you feel better!
Roforot is offline   Reply With Quote