View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 01:06 PM   #10074
ilovecarlos
Professional

Send a message via Yahoo to ilovecarlos

Runs like the wind into the Bistro...hopes that the little black cloud that keeps following me loses track of me...looks around...no black cloud?.....good...phew...that was a close one....takes a seat at the bar....mmmmmm...no one seems to be around, yet the door was unlocked.....that's a bit odd....CC?......echo echo echo.....Fee?....echo echo echo.....Lil Piratey Varm?.....echo echo echo.....Kitty Assassin?.....echo echo echo.....Dedans?...... echo echo echo....Mike? echo echo echo......mmmmm....
Goes behind the bar and gets a nice bottle of brandy....poor thing...it's seen very little use...blows dust off the bottle and pours a double....gabs a bottle of water and sits down....takes out checkbook and sighs......
Earlier today I was ready to head out to run some errands...got into the car, turned the key and....cough...cough...nothing...tried again....nuthin'.....
Well, it is a little chilly today and I still have the original battery in my car......goes in to the house and brings out my little battery jumper thingy....pops hood and scratches head...ok...so where is the friggin battery? Mmmmm...I know where everything else is....but I don't see a battery....ok....that must be it...in the corner, with a black leather cover over it....mmmmm...this looks like a job for AAA. I've been paying them for years, might as well use their services....within the hour the guy shows up, pulls the spurious things off the leather cover and voila....exposes a battery!!! checks the juice and announces that it's waaaaaay low....2 options...a jump (I'm pretty sure that means it'll be dead again tomorrow) or a new battery. I opt for the new battery which he has in the truck....within 15 minutes I'm good to go...the hard part is the guy putting the little covers back on everything....now I know the car will start tomorrow....right?...right? Takes a big sip of brandy....ooooooh...it burns so good.....
Hope someone comes in soon to keep me company.....

Last edited by ilovecarlos : 01-15-2009 at 10:28 AM.
ilovecarlos is offline   Reply With Quote