Thread: Brad Baughman
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 08:15 AM   #12
BradBaughman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalDominates View Post
deit looked real tight in the breaker in the second. i thought he had him at 6-5 but he kinda tightened up a little. the kid he played was having an unusually good day. i thought deit played pretty well. ur thoughts? the one thing deit doesnt have that will come as he gets older is a killer serve. the thing i noticed about the guy deit was playing was that he could win free points when he needed off his first serve. just a thought. deit will develop a bigger serve as he gets older though. other then that he has all the shots
Deit does have a pretty nice serve (big) he tends to always aim for placement rather then power during tight matches ,were trying to get him to cut loose a little more i think it will take some time (hes 12). He really let the call get to him yesterday which suprized me but in the end i saw how big he can play and realized he can dominate the age division if he wants and he so young even though he's my son i stand sometime amazed at what he can do .As for the other boy he played solid and like i said deserved the win!!