Thread: Brad Baughman
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 07:40 PM   #19
tenniscp
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradBaughman View Post
Deit does have a pretty nice serve (big) he tends to always aim for placement rather then power during tight matches ,were trying to get him to cut loose a little more i think it will take some time (hes 12). He really let the call get to him yesterday which suprized me but in the end i saw how big he can play and realized he can dominate the age division if he wants and he so young even though he's my son i stand sometime amazed at what he can do .As for the other boy he played solid and like i said deserved the win!!
DOMINATING THE 16'S AGE DIVISION WOULD MEAN RELATIVELY EFFORTLESSLY BEATING GUYS LIKE JACK SOCK, DENIS KUDLA, MITCHEL FRANK, RAYMOND SARMIENTO JUST TO NAME A FEW.

aRE U SERIOUSLY MAKING THIS CLAIM IN YOUR RIGHT MIND? I DO LIKE DEIT'S GAME AND THINK HE IS VERY TALENTED, BUT SOME STATEMENTS THAT YOU MAKE FORCE ME TO QUESTION THE SANITY OF THE AUTHOR.

LET'S NOT GET CARRIED AWAY HERE, DEIT IS GOOD FOR A 13 YEAR OLD, BUT TO CLAIM THE DOMINANCE OF AN AGE GROUP AFTER COUPLE OF "GLORIOUS" LOCAL LEVEL WINS IN THE SECTION.....COME NOW, BRAD. LET'S NOT START FLYING BEFORE WE LEARN TO CRAWL. YOU MAY DO SOME DAMAGE TO DEIT'S IMAGE WITH YOUR OUTLANDISH STATEMENTS. DO YOUR OWN KID A FAVOR, DO NOT TURN INTO RICHARD WILLIAMS, LET THE KID DEVELOP AND BE.