Thread: Brad Baughman
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 08:14 PM   #31
tenniscp
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradBaughman View Post
So CAL Deiton played horrible this weekend i do admit and the other boy played great and watching deiton dictate so many of the point the way he does and on other time putting the ball right through the kid does not seem im insane i just see the possibilities of what he can do. remember hes 12 and i dont see him getting pushed around out there .
When you say that deiton is not getting pushed around and you see the possibilities, I agree. The reason I think he is talented is because he can hit with these guys, get games of them, in other words compete and sometime in the future he could beat them. However, that does not constitute domination. There are kids out there who are playing up an age group and are having some decent results and even better than decent. Deiton's age group now is 14's (ok, will be in 3 weeks), so by playing 16's he is only playing up one age group. Many other kids are doing it and have more impressive results on a national level, but nobody is screaming domination.