Thread: Brad Baughman
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 08:28 PM   #35
BradBaughman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal10s View Post
Brad, I thought your goal was top 20,if it is top 20 I can see that as doable outcome,but to dominate the 16s,Deit has to beat
Marcos Giron,Dennis Nguyen,Johnny Wang,Spencer Simon,Alexio Halebian,Dennis Mkrtchian ,Ace Matias,Reo Asami,Sahak Bazrganian,Mika DeCosta,Daniel McCall,and many more... come on Deit just lost to Stefan Risager,this kid is #85... your statement that Deit is going to dominate is like me saying that Donald Young is going win the grand slam this year... possible,yes.. probable NO WAY... but no one can really say.. if USA can have a black president ,I guess anything can happen...
i think last time he played JW he jurked him from corner to corner and i must say watching him running down the ball was very impressive his defense was great but even then it just showed how deit could dictate a player like JW and i know they both have improved will see .He played Spencer a little while back and lost 1 an 1 and in that almost every point was at "AD" and what it shows me is with some playing time he can do what he wants.