View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 09:33 AM   #40
BradBaughman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisCoachFLA View Post
Exactly....several of us said the same thing 3 years ago. Simply that Jan hit very well....but so do lots of tennis kids. And some have quicker feet than Jan does. You just never see posted videos or news stories on the vast majority of them and they remain totally anonymous.

Honestly...if one dad seeks out press coverage and others do not, does that mean the kid on TV is the most talented??

But somehow tennis dads translate that to mean you are a hater who hopes their kid fails. Not sure how they get to that conclusion....but I have learned never to try and reason with a rabid tennis dad!
are you kidding us on here!! your the same one who has said in the past you can not determine a kids future in tennis , then said my son Deiton was at best a D2 player if that, and he was not athletic all by looking at a video and hear-say , then he's sluuging it out with a guy top 400 atp and loses 6 4 6 1,,does not mean hes going to the top of the atp but i highly dout D2 tennis

And you been nothing but venom towards Jan and His dad and their dreams and goals, My warning "what goes around comes around"