Originally Posted by fluffy Beaver
ahahaha, you still really don't understand. Post #7 has nothing to do with shipping, it was the OP just looking for a response from Kirby. And it was this thread that got Kirby to respond.........
Geeze, some people just want the last word yet have nothing to back it up.
OK, lets do it step by step:
1) They made a deal, Kirby did not respond. THe OP started the thread.
2) This thread (up till #7 post) made Kirby respond finally, which the OP shared with us in the post #7.
Anything before post 7 holds your initial argument.
3) In post #7, we see that the racket was shipped as Kirby responded
4) My response - post#12 talks about the shipping, since in #7 appears that Kirby shipped the racket
5) you, on the other hand, still think that the racket was NOT shipped and that the OP is concerned about the correspondence rather than the tracking number and shipping time.
Initial point WAS that the seller ignored him, everything after the post #7 is NOT about it any more...shown in OP's post #9
Next time, let me know, I can draw it for you...