Originally Posted by dr325i
OK, lets do it step by step:
1) They made a deal, Kirby did not respond. THe OP started the thread.
2) This thread (up till #7 post) made Kirby respond finally, which the OP shared with us in the post #7.
Anything before post 7 holds your initial argument.
3) In post #7, we see that the racket was shipped as Kirby responded
4) My response - post#12 talks about the shipping, since in #7 appears that Kirby shipped the racket
5) you, on the other hand, still think that the racket was NOT shipped and that the OP is concerned about the correspondence rather than the tracking number and shipping time.
Initial point WAS that the seller ignored him, everything after the post #7 is NOT about it any more...shown in OP's post #9
Next time, let me know, I can draw it for you...
Originally Posted by fluffy Beaver
Wow, do some of you not understand the point of this thread? He's not complaining about how long the racquet is going to take to get to him, it's the fact the seller totally blew him off and ignored his emails. Go trade a racquet and have the other person completely ignore you after you ship out your racquet, doesn't feel too good.
No where did I mention shipping, do i needz to draw a's piture 4 u?
Plz don't make up stuff to help youz argument.