View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 12:53 PM   #56
Cindysphinx
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickynu View Post
Cindy not sure if you are including me in the rude TT posters, sometimes I like to try to challenge your thinking, which I see as debate,I do have lots of respect for the way you conduct yourself here though.

Topaz I do find quite a little overly agressive however. But thats cool its her world too.
No, Nick. I don't mind if folks disagree with me on the substance of things. I do get annoyed when people parachute in merely to heckle. I mean, if a person is discussing league tennis, then they are doing what we're supposed to be doing. If they are discussing How Much They Don't Like A TT Member or wish only to decree that this or that topic is stupid, then they are just a rude little troll, IMHO. If all they do is post insulting little pictures while the grown-ups are having a conversation, then I start to wonder if they are autistic such that I should be a tad more more understanding of their disability.

I don't find Topaz to be overly aggressive. I think she has displayed *way* more patience with this place than I have. I have met Topaz, and I think she rocks.

Please keep in mind that TT is a very young and very male place. There is nothing wrong with that, until things veer into disrespecting the women here. When that happens, some of the women get a bit irked. Can you blame us?