View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 08:24 PM   #18
TnTBigman
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st Seed View Post
NB 1004's awesome for hard courts,cushioning similar to AGR2's,Sole that's built to last plus Ndurance warranty.Lockdown liner inside helps you're foot from any sliding issues.Low to the ground feel.I'll take these to play when I know that I'll be knocking for hours.This was my first NB shoe and I'm very satisfied.Great for wide feet also,only dislike is the shoe is built a little bulky.Not as stealthy as a Vapor or PP2s.These I feel will last me months witch is strange cause I go through sole's for lunch.Pick a pair up you can thank me later.
Take Care.
+1

The New Balances are awesome. I used to be a Nike ho. All I'd ever buy/want was Nikes. 3 pair Resolves, 4 pairs Breathe free II, Vapors etc etc. The longest usage I'd get on average was 4 month off the hard courts (8 hrs per week 4.5 NTRP). The Breathe Frees II were the most comfortable Nike tennis shoes I've ever worn. Then I decided to try my pop's NBs he praise so much. They felt roomy at first (we wear the same size), but they were very comfortable, and lasted an average 5-6 months. Went through 2 pairs since 2007. Exceptional shoes, with variable widths to choose from. AND they go on sale. They've made more stylish designs as of late. It's a win win with NB.