View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 09:26 PM   #55
kirbster123
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kot_Bigemot View Post
I say - back to original plan.
1. Contact his coach and University
2. Contact admins of TT and ask them to ban him from doing business here.

Unless tracking info is provided.
Also, i own 2 businesses and also have a full time job. Any package that i send through my business accounts is being tracked automatically and tracking is available as soon as it is logged to USPS system. Also, all packages are automatically insured up to $100.
And besides, where is the package? Are you telling me that Canadian postal service lost 2 packages in a row??? COME ON! What are odds of that happening? Or do you think you are the only smart one here?
I wanted to think that you are a good person and just made a mistake by being irresponsible but, after reading your replies.....Man.....It is just so pathetic.
I mean, think about it - you are putting your good name and reputation on the line over lousy $100(or less)??? Is this what your good name is worth to you?
I give you my word, that , IF, only IF, God forbid, something like that ever happened and i was in your place, i swear, i would pay the guy double the money just to protect my name and reputation.
But, that is me. Different people have different values in life. To me, my name and reputation is worth more than money. To some, their good name is worth just lousy $100.
PATHETIC and SAD.
Canada Post did not offer tracking with the method that I chose. Express shipping was the only choice with tracking, but was extremely expensive. I have already lost one racquet, and it looks like I have lost 2 racquets, which is a very unlikely situation. I am still willing to pay Andrew back for his loss. After I sent the 2nd racquet, no communincation was done on his part to say if he had or had not received the racquet. If he had simply sent me an e-mail saying he has not received his racquet, I would have gladly sent him the money. It makes no sense for me to make up these stories of me sending racquets that are getting lost in shipment, and in the end for me pay for the racquet.
kirbster123 is offline   Reply With Quote