View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 11:44 PM   #57
Tennis2001
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbster123 View Post
Canada Post did not offer tracking with the method that I chose. Express shipping was the only choice with tracking, but was extremely expensive. I have already lost one racquet, and it looks like I have lost 2 racquets, which is a very unlikely situation. I am still willing to pay Andrew back for his loss. After I sent the 2nd racquet, no communincation was done on his part to say if he had or had not received the racquet. If he had simply sent me an e-mail saying he has not received his racquet, I would have gladly sent him the money. It makes no sense for me to make up these stories of me sending racquets that are getting lost in shipment, and in the end for me pay for the racquet.
On the oversea tracking matter ONLY, I agree with kirster123. I did shipped few times oversea without tracking for saving-money purpose. One happened horribly. I took me 6 wks or more. I have to refund since i couldn't prove i shipped. 2 days later, the buyer received the racket and refund back. If the buyer say never got the racket, i hell know. Those who don't know about this, should come to usps and ask. Attention folks! Don't assume things from your OWN knowledge and come up with conclusions.
Tennis2001 is offline   Reply With Quote