View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 07:14 AM   #25634
Sup2Dresq
Hall Of Fame

Hello everybody!

JRK .. you're psychic! or.. maybe you had enough brain cells after last night to remember that I "told" you I was going to post today.

I've been very busy buying up GM stock and handling world affairs with diplomacy and a big stick. Sadly it hasn't helped ease my schedule to post as much as I would like.

Just yesterday Sappy called to tell me 2 things. 1) My posts went down to 1499 from 1500 and 2)that Zap made a plea for my return. I didn't believe #2 so I had to see what was going on.

Wow.. lots of posts to read through.

So.. let me put on my "el jefe" hat for this Legg Mason event. We will make it real simple.

Monday - Thursday: Anyone going, should meet at the front of the practice courts (between the courts and the main stadium) at 3:45pm. That will give you enough time to meet up, wait for late guys and get to your seats for any featured match.

Friday: This is simple. SAME Place. Anyone going, should meet at the front of the practice courts (between the courts and the main stadium) at 11:45am.

If you are unsure about going, don't want to go alone, or just feel like you need someone to hold your hand, then you have bigger problems than going to Legg Mason. Please email Sap with what keeps you up at night.

So for those who need the cliff notes version:

Legg Mason: Mon-Thursday meet at the practice courts (between the courts and the stadium) at 3:45pm. Friday, same place.. 11:45am.

So continue on. I must find a place to post to get back to 1,500 posts.

Adios
Sup
Sup2Dresq is offline   Reply With Quote