View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 03:07 PM   #26607
Xisbum
Semi-Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to Xisbum

^^^Was just entering the score after getting up from my nap. You know us old folks need our rest.

Can't think of a thing to add to your fabulous list, except it was "fun, fun, fun til her daddy took the T-Bird away."

Good to meet Zappy finally. Now I can say I know Sappy and Zappy. Good to hit a few with MrHan; glad I didn't have to attempt to return his serve. And he's a nice guy, too. As always, a pleasure teaming up with the JRK - call us the Mutt and Jeff team, please.

Always nice hitting with and against the JJJoshes - he has more shots in his bag than I've seen in my long, illustrious tennis career, and she can smack the ball with anyone. SchMad, you and I should play more dubs as a team; remember the volley is your friend, but it ain't a ground stroke.

What a wonderful way to spend an August Saturday morning. My only complaint - my beautiful pink shirt got heavy, hot and clingy after a while. Think I'll stick to sleeveless for the rest of the summer.

All hail the organizer extraordinaire, Lady Topaz. She will be an excellent nurse one day soon.