View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 11:21 AM   #75
abmk
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson vile View Post
Take a look at what I am saying, I contend that Roger was just fine in 2008 and that is why there is not much of a difference between 2008 and 2009.

As for Nadal if 2010 ends up same as 2009 then I say he is full of BS also. I don't see Roger being ill and palying better in Wim 2008 than wim 2009, how the heck does that work??? 2008 and 2009 wim were the exact same scinerio except it went the other way this time.

Listen if you are sick you aren't able to play more, you play less and have to withdraw a heck of a lot of tournaments, further more you don't make it to all these finals in slams.

How does a sick injured man playmore and make it to all the slam finals, and then blame losing ont he sickness when they paly the same way the year they are of good health????
He has had problems this year too - back problems. Now do some more research before coming up with such statements that he has been of "good health" throughout the year

BTW as has already been stated by someone before in this very thread, he had ZERO losses to players outside the top 20 last year, he had SEVERAL last year.

And for those who can see properly, he is moving clearly better this year than last year

One thing I can agree on is he was playing very well in wimbledon both years.

As for the bold part, the difference is VERY clearly illustrated in the previous post

Last edited by abmk : 09-27-2009 at 11:24 AM.
abmk is offline   Reply With Quote