View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 07:02 AM   #28512
TheJRK
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRstriker12 View Post
Ouch JRK......

I don't mind the slow lefty and the other dude. The spazzy-J-Mac-wanna-be gets on my nerves though. He'll hook you in a sec. I hit with him afterward and I'm wonding why he can't hit the ball past the service-line on ground strokes.

H is the man though. He has some nice buttery smooth strokes.

I did have some fun last night. I liked that 3-on-1 or 4-on-1 drill.
Yeah, I don't want to sound like an @sshole, the dudes are all nice but watching them play makes me want to stick a hot poker in my eye. I'm not the most graceful dude out there but come on...

I kept telling the one dude with the bum knee to just stay up at the net, instead he tries to play Agassi from the baseline even though he can only take one step in any direction.

Same with gypsy dude... he'll run up to the net to get a short ball but then scramble half-assed all the way back to the baseline for no apparent reason.

Then the 70's dude is calling the lines like he's the Hawkeye System. He yells "OUT!!!" when the ball hits the back curtain, like we're all stupid, either that or he's doing it to just be annoying. Also, if I had a dollar for every step that dude took BACKWARDS before he hit a shot I would be a billionaire after 5 minutes. Several times during drill he's almost hit me with his damn racket 'cuz he takes 10 steps backwards before he hits the ball... that's why he can't get it past the service line.
TheJRK is offline   Reply With Quote