View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 07:59 AM   #28515
magmasilk
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJRK View Post
1. Old dude with f**ked up knee who stands at the baseline only and subsequently gets drop-shotted every time

2. Old gypsy looking dude with two bad knees who lobs everything and then tries to put the gypsy curse on me when I hit his lobs back

3. Old spastic dude with 1970's tennis apparel who plays f***ing line judge for everyone, calling balls that land in and out...WTF?!?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRstriker12 View Post
I don't mind the slow lefty and the other dude. The spazzy-J-Mac-wanna-be gets on my nerves though. He'll hook you in a sec. I hit with him afterward and I'm wonding why he can't hit the ball past the service-line on ground strokes.
+1; "spazzy-J-Mac-wanna-be" is kinda annoying with the line calls. and i would love to show him a video of himself ... that would have to be a giant "reality sandwich". as for the other dudes, they alright, especially the egyptian dude that was super impressed with my 1 dropper of the nite. he can stay as long as he compliments all my shots.