View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 05:26 PM   #55
JoelDali
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross K View Post
Right. Firstly... Oh man, are you going to start all that macho 'you fail... next' rubbish?! For someone who dishes it out so readily and with such obvious relish, you're suddenly coming across rather thin-skinned and taking yourself a little too seriously, don't you think? We're all ultimately only having a laugh and 'playing' here, aren't we?!

Secondly (and I really can't let this go), re the remark literally equating 'KKK' with 'BLX' - why would I literally mean to equate the 2 when they mean such different things?! Come on, it was clear that I was making a general point about Wilson's new line name being an embarrassment, or joke, or massive error, or whatever. I mean, just like I clearly wouldn't say seriously and literally that 'BLX' is precisely the same as saying 'CRUD'... 'AHOLE!'... 'SHT!'.. 'GAY'... 'TIT'... (OMG... LOL)... it was blatantly obvious I wasn't making a literal word comparison/paring/equating of 'KKK' and 'BLX'.

I have to say I find this 'tactic' not only disingenuous, but the absolute embodiment of the term: 'morally reprehensible'.

Shame on you.

R.
You are fail.

Give up while you still have a chance to redeem yourself.

BLX means nothing to me, a consumer of Wilson products for 40 years.

If you cannot understand that then you only add to your epic failure.

Again, BLX does not come up on the first 3 pages in ANY major search engine as a derogatory, negative, or adversive assembledge of letters.

You equated BLX with several horribly negative connotations.

You failed.