Originally Posted by timnz
I only have 10 tournament wins for Rosewall in 1964. Do you know what the 11th is?
1. Melbourne Pro (4-man tournament)
2. Masters Round Robin Pro (Los Angeles)
3. Saint Louis Volkswagen Pro Championships
4. Schiltz Pro Championships (Milwaukee)
5. San Remo Pro Championships (4-man tournament)
6. Venice Pro Championships (4-man tournament)
7. Cannes Pro
8. French Pro (Paris-Coubertin)
9. Hannover Pro
10. Western Province Pro (Cape Town)
Should we add the Challenge Match held in Ellis Park, Johannesburg to this list as no. 11?
In the end, the aggressive all-court player always has the advantage against a power-bashing baseliner.