View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 07:08 PM   #7
Ronaldo's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,084

Western should be called a Southern grip when your palm ends up under the grip. Guess you can also call it an Aussie grip, eh? Would they want it? So your name is Su, how do you do? These grips may be worthless anyway
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Ronaldo is offline   Reply With Quote