View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 02:37 AM   #5
Datacipher
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBadMojo
think many professional athletes are superstitious.....whats his record this year? how many sets has he lost in the french until henman? i wouldn't change anything including my paint job if i was on a roll like that..him being undersized and no weapons and all? how is he so much diff than hewett? who knows how long that might last and why wouldnt you run something like that out as long as you can? coria aint gonna be hall of fame material i dont think. i dont think prince is being sinister and setting coria up to be the flagship for the next newest frame.but i dont claim infinite wisdom. . ed
Oh, I'm not suggesting something sinister from Prince. Well no more sinister than the facade of using a paintjob....if they have a new frame in the works and decide to hold off his endorsement for the new frame...well I guess it's their choice.... makes no difference whether it's an nxg paintjob or a nxg mark 2 paintjob!

I do understand the superstitions, being a tournament player myself. No I wouldn't want to change anything, although in the case of paintjobs I would change because I'd tell myself it's frickin paint, that means nothing....the reason I PURPOSELY don't get hung up on things like that, is because I know I COULD. Down that road lies very obsessive behavior....starts to become a lot of work! lol....
Datacipher is offline   Reply With Quote