View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 08:06 PM   #20
charliefedererer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by g4driver View Post
charliefedererer,

I never meant to imply a study would be done to test the hypothesis that the "Tyler Twist with a Flexbar" would prevent tennis elbow. My words weren't clear and I can clearly see how poorly I worded that sentence. Unfortunately, this forum doesn't allow users to edit a post with a clear mistake like the one I typed, even when it is a legitimate mistake.

I simply meant to state the "Tyler Twist" is, according to the article, an effective way treatment for tennis elbow for less than $20. The author never claimed it would prevent tennis elbow and you gave a great reason why, as the cost of the study to "prove prevention of tennis elbow by using a Flexbar" would be enormous.

You and I are in complete agreement in doing this easy exercise might well prevent tennis elbow, even though no scientific data exists to support the claim. My only regret is I wish I would have been doing this exercise when I was doing all my other PT in late 2008 and early 2009. Hopefully, hitting only two days a week, not hitting three days in a row, and doing the Tyler Twist will cure me. I'll make another post in a few weeks after I get my Flexbar.
No worries, mate. Welcome to TT!
charliefedererer is offline   Reply With Quote