View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 06:01 PM   #10
mmaster's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: so cal
Posts: 559

thanks guys... as for the doctor, i'm gonna hold off on that until it seems really bad since i have no insurance and i'm strapped for cash.

it's really bad swelling right now, i have been trying to elevate my foot to no avail. cannot put much weight on it but i am doing my hot/cold therapy right now. i've only sprained the ankle once in HS over a decade ago but i did recently tweak it snowboarding and noticed my foot/ankle would lock up.
mmaster is offline   Reply With Quote