View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:54 PM   #11
ClubHoUno
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by svlin View Post
........I run two Tourna Tac XL over the DNX black grip and have 2 grams of lead at the top of the handle and 3 grams in the throat. I have tried TW leather, but I couldn't get used to the pallet shape.
The only worries I had with this frame was the Head sort of like grip shape, and this is one reason why I consider keeping the stock grip and put a Gamma Supreme Overgrip on top that........ If I install a leather grip, my worries are that I will be able to feel this kind of odd grip shape even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayserinos99 View Post
I'm currently using the pb10 mid with MSV Hex Black 1.10 at 50 although now it's been getting warmer I'll move up to 53. I'm just settled on this setup; great spin and touch. Unfortunately I'm not much of a string breaker so I tend to cut out the strings when the tension drops too low to control. I was thinking of doing a full gut job but not with Gaucho, but with some of my last remaining sets of BDE Perf 17 just to see how it will play.
It's still cold here, outdoor season is still 1.5 months away, so I've decided on going low in tension in my first attempt with these 2 new frames.
Probably will up the tension a bit, when spring comes.

You still have the 4 or 5 Wilson Pro Staff Tour racquets I sold you 2 years ago Jay ?

Last edited by ClubHoUno : 03-16-2010 at 10:57 PM.
ClubHoUno is offline   Reply With Quote