View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 11:08 AM   #15
ClubHoUno
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayserinos99 View Post
Yep. Still got them. The grips are a bit big so I may bring them in to a shop to have them sanded down to L3 or between L2/L3.

As for the odd grip shape, ever thought about adding athletic or duct tape to change the shape a little bit? How about just adding Attiva pallets for a really rounded grip shape (think Prince/Yonex)?

I may try that........ Saw Wilander do something like that to his Wilson K Blade 98 grips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkenshin View Post
ClubHoUno,

you had the Babolat Pure Storm Ltd Gt before right? How does it compare to to the Volkl PB 10? I have BPSL GT, and its really great, but lately I was looking at the Volkl PB10.
I get a bit more power from the PB10 MID, better pace on serves, just as good touch on volleys, better pace on groundies from the baseline and a little extra forgiveness even though the head is equal or smaller. Spin is also better because of the 16x19 string pattern compared to the 18X20 on the Ltd. GT. The Babolat PS GT Ltd. was an awesome racquet, but preferred BLX 95 6.1 18X20 and Völk PB10 Mid to the Ltd. GT.

I change racquets a lot, so never know what I will do next - but the PB10 Mid is a true classic, no matter what happens
ClubHoUno is offline   Reply With Quote