View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #31
ClubHoUno
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big bang View Post
no I wouldnt say you are crazybut I would buy something cheaper and more easy to fix if it breaks down 4-5000 for a good crank.. I saw one the other day on dba, 10 months old barely used-2200 kr!

stringultra 630 looks like a good machine, but expensive too..
So if I got the Tyger Ultra 630 I would have the same problem if something breaks down - the whole unit has to sent in for repair, while with a crank, I can send one part in and have it repaired right ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidzej View Post
ClubHoUno, my 0.02c: If I was you, I would buy an automatic dropweight from Stringway, with 10 years warranty, very well built, excellent customer service from NL, easy to use, no need for calibrations, very consistent results can be achieved. You don't even need ML200, as you will be fine with ML100.

I really think, that for your intended use, you plan to invest way too much money. I was in a similar situation a year ago, money was not really an issue, but I decided to buy Stringway and used the extra cash for buying strings
Do you know of a dealer in Scandinavia or Europe, where I can buy Stringway machines at ?

What about the Prince Nexos 1500 ?

I'm confused sorry
ClubHoUno is offline   Reply With Quote