View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 02:27 PM   #191
tailofdog
Semi-Pro

Talking Good Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaackSheeep View Post
I have both the ES116 and the ES100 and I think the 116 is a better and more versatile racket. I think I can do anything with the 116. I originally started this thread to gain some insight on the 100 and after reading a few posts about it I ordered one. But I can say now the 116 is a superior racket for what I use it for: doubles. And for those people that don't think the 116 is a topspin stick, I kick fairly dead balls on groundstrokes 6 feet in the air routinely. The 100 is good too, but not that good. I have the 133 on order now too and I can't wait for that baby. For those that think the ES116 is a granny stick, I'm 6'3" and 225 lbs. and I spend about 4-6 hours in the gym every week lifting weights to try to compensate for being 51 years old. I'm stronger that most of the people I play, and the Vortex helps me make up for my lack of speed.
I was waiting for your experience. Did i see 2 Es 116 in the for sale from you?
I have seen a lot of good players using light racquets and its the only way to compensate for that length on one handed backhands.
The other thing is you cant expect miracles from any racquet but, any advantage is a plus that is hard to come buy.
tailofdog is offline   Reply With Quote