View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #1033
jamesblakefan#1
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soyizgood View Post
Wozniacki played 24 events last year (including 6 MM events), 12 of which she failed to make the QF of (including 3 majors). Of course if I even mention the word "Woz" the wolves come after me. Hence my reasoning for calling her a bully at small events, but bullied in the bigger events.
LOL @ "the wolves" being out to get you. You've already admitted you don't like Wozzi's game, so you can't be expected to be objective about her. But so far this year she's been the most consistent player. You say she gets bullied at big events - the USO and YEC aren't big events anymore? She acquitted herself very well in both of those events. She's still only 19, yet she's #2 in the world and her results are improving in those bigger events you say she only gets "bullied" in. Like I always say, you don't have to like her game, but you should give her credit where it's due for being consistent and not being a headcase like 90% of the tour is these days. Including your main squeeze Vika, but that's neither here nor there.
jamesblakefan#1 is offline   Reply With Quote