View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 11:28 AM   #28
David123
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstchur View Post
Yeah, a part of me regrets not considering the Combo 910. It truly has everything I wanted -- or now realize I wanted -- minus the SC mounts.

I was just scared away from all the negative comments about their service. But it sounds like the 910 is the real deal.

I'm now considering buying 3-tooth clamps and spring assisted bases from Alpha, which would actually just put me back at the price of the Apex, which I suppose I should have just gone with to begin with (either that or a Combo 910 -- had I realized a month ago that these other features were important to me, that is.)

It's a shame Eagnas won't sell me spring assisted clamp bases...

Oh well, hindsight is 20/20 I guess.
I feel bad for you. Thats why I've been doing tons of research and waiting before i bought a machine. People were yelling at me on the forums to just buy a machine already, but i didnt give in. I want to make sure i am buying exactly what i want. Its hard i know, but if i already have a borrowed machine from a friend (progression 602) why rush? Even if i didn't i wouldn't rush. Even though any machine is better than no machine, i would rather get the machine i want right the first time instead of having to upgrade which costs more, or selling and buying again which takes a lot of time and effort. but then again, MP is a great machine. How often do you string?
David123 is offline   Reply With Quote