View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 10:02 AM   #29
ClubHoUno
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindysphinx View Post
^What? What's ugly about it?

Maybe this would be a good opportunity to find out what the fellas find attractive in tennis attire. Are some colors better than others? What do guys think about the stuff Maria Sharapova tends to wear. Like this one, which I think is attractive but I would never in a bazillion years consider wearing:

Some of the dresses Maria S wears are a bit too much for me - too weird and confusing. I prefer elegant and simple design - in either pale or flashy colors.

Maria S is slim and tall, yet some of the dresses she wears make her look like an overweight lady.....

But the one on the front page of TW USA right now looks classy on her - yet I suspect her face is photoshopped prettier - she no longer has a face that good looking, so I say she is photoshopped on that photo.

I think the Stella Maccarthy dresses are a bit too messy and confusing. Ana I and to some degree Caroline W looks OK in them, but they don't look great in them.

Just wish there would be more female players at my club, especially females wearing proper stylish outfits - I would play more often, if I had some beatiful female players to look at while playing tennis

I hope you learn a little bit from my post. I'm a guy in my late 30's, and I never get tired of looking at beautiful females in good looking stylish outfits - NEVER !
ClubHoUno is offline   Reply With Quote