View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 11:09 AM   #45
TheTruth
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Agony View Post
No, he didn't admit it, but if you think that was cheating and Nadal's tacitcs from yesterday were clean, then wow, god bless biased opinions
Yeah, I do, and imo, he did. He clearly said it, but the excuse around here is he was only kidding. That's rich.

I mean, c'mon this is the guy who when a teenaged Nadal first came on the scene was making some pretty snippy comments regarding his game and his "tactics." So, if you think I think he's a ******* of virtue, you're mistaken. I remember this incident and the toenail clipping incident against Tipsarevic. And there was also the one match where he stopped the momentum to get his feet taped, and on the next change of end stopped the match to get the tape taken off. You remember that? So when it comes to gamesmanship your boy is just as bad as any other pro other. Some of you just refuse to see it.

And biased opinions, what's odd about a guy who's always injured taking a medical timeout? What's so unusual about that?

An astute observer can see Petzschner was beginning to lose it in the fourth set.

I don't know why they did that to p a r a g o n. Weird.